Handshake is a one-stop shop for employers to easily find, recruit and hire the best talent. This system allows you to post jobs to multiple schools at once, connect with students, manage on campus recruitment and career fairs, and take advantage of powerful applicant filtering all with one company account, no matter how many schools you choose to recruit with. This platform allows us to serve our employers, campus partners, students and alumni effectively through the management of all jobs, internships, co-ops, and events in one place.
All programming from UCF Career Services and Experiential Learning is managed through Handshake. This collaboration between Career Services and Experiential Learning further helps connect our student talent to a broad and diverse employer population.
Access and Login
Signing up is easy and takes less than 5 minutes.
- Click this link. This will automatically generate an approval connection request for us!
- Log into Handshake or click Sign up for an Account.
For additional instructions, click here for Handshake's help article on this topic.
Under normal circumstances it typically takes 3-5 days to process pending employer approval requests. If your request is not complete in this timeframe, please log into Handshake and check your notifications for any comments on your registration.
Go to the main Handshake login page, and use the email and password you created when registering for an account.
Handshake does not allow UCF to make any edits to an employer account (i.e. post a job, create an event, etc.). You will need to contact Handshake directly for any assistance with making changes to your account.
Watch this video.
- Job – a paid, part or full time professional position, that may be hourly or salaried.
- Internship – a single semester, major related, paid or unpaid opportunity that may be used for academic credit. Only open to current students
- Co-op – a multi-semester, major related, paid position. At UCF, there are two types of co-ops. An ‘EL Signature Co-op’ where academic registration is required and others that are not. Only open to current students.
- Volunteer – unpaid, non-credit, part time or temporary position. May also include job shadowing opportunities.
For additional questions concerning an employer account in handshake, please:
- Visit the Handshake Help Center
- Participate in Handshake webinars
- Review the FAQs above
- Create a ticket for Handshake support
For questions and more information, please contact either office below:
email@example.com | (407)823-2667
firstname.lastname@example.org | (407)823-2361